2 Become 1 Marriage Ministry
. . . because marriage matters
“And the two shall become one flesh; so they are no longer two, but one”
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THESE UPCOMING EVENTS!
2B1 HOT TOPIC NIGHT - Friday, June 9th at 7:00 p.m.
Join us for a special night of fellowship, practical application for your marriage & Q & A at our 2B1 Hot Topic Night!
These Hot Topic Nights will be scheduled quarterly, discussing various hot topics and how they affect your marriage.
2B1 APPLE PICKIN' PICNIC - Saturday, September 16th @ Riley's at Los Rios Rancho in Oak Glen
For information about our 2B1 Bible Studies please click here to view our 2B1 Bible Study web page, or contact the church office.
Marriage Ministry Statement of Purpose:
One of the mottos of Living Truth Christian Fellowship is “Truth Matters.” We take that statement seriously and have made a strong commitment to stand upon the truth of God’s Word. Our 2B1 Marriage Ministry believes that “Marriage Matters” and therefore we have made a strong commitment to encourage couples in the covenant of marriage that God has laid out for us in His Word. Two people becoming one in marriage is a life-long process that takes hard work and a firm commitment, therefore we seek to encourage and support married couples in that process with an understanding that such marriages are:
1) The design of God.
2) Pleasing to Him.
3) The foundation for strong, healthy families.
4) The foundation for a strong, effective church.
5) The example by which our children will find joy and fulfillment in their own marriages.
- To help equip husbands to love their wives as Christ loves the church. (Ephesians 5:25-31, 33)
- To help equip wives to submit to their husbands as to Christ and to respect and honor them in the role God has given them in the marriage relationship. (Ephesians 5:22-24, 33)
- To provide opportunities for couples to grow in their marriage relationship and communication skills, while they enjoy time together through Bible study, special date nights, workshops, couple’s retreats and various other activities throughout the year.
For information about our 2B1 Bible Studies please click here to view our 2B1 Bible Study web page.